Each month, Quote Roller is going to focus on an important topic that goes into creating kick-ass business proposals. For the month of March, like Julie Andrews, we started from the very beginning (a very nice place to start): Getting Started with your Business Proposals. We talked about learning from previous proposals, the power of SWOT and Sales Proposal Funnels, debunking sales proposal myths, and a lot more. Here we are just putting all those great bits of advice in one place.
First we sent our newsletter subscribers Quote Roller’s first ebook: Business Proposals Kick-Ass Guide: How to write, present & manage, which gives you 10 keys to opening the door to successful sales proposals.
And then, we dug a little deeper with 8 blog posts on how to kick off writing your next business proposal in the most awesome way:
- Why you should treat each proposal as a 5-step Process — Apply the capture planning technique and score big.
- What is a Mission Statement and why you need it for your proposals — Ask yourself: Why does my business exist?
- 12 Questions to ask yourself after Losing a Deal — Turn that frown upside down and snag that next sale!
- Write clear business proposals with the Power of SWOT — It stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, but how does that spell SOLD?
- Six stages of an Effective Sales Proposal Funnel — A + I + E + P + R = $.
- Top proposal myths debunked — brought to you by Picasso and Yoda.
- 5 Skills for creating Great Proposals — 1. Strategic Planning, 2. Know Your Prospects, 3 … 4 … 5 …???
- The 7 stages of a Business Proposal Lifecycle — Like Simba, even Business Proposals have circles of life.
Next month we get down to the nuts and bolts of How to Write a Proposal. What are your tricks? Are there any topics you’d like to see us cover?
(Remember: commenting on ANY blog post gets you in the running for the weekly giveaway of one of the Five Best Sales Proposal Books!)