This week’s theme — beyond writing business proposals that simply rock — is that you should Go Outside and PLAY! So get that
caffeine in, read the week’s excitement, stretch and then go on outside!
This week’s photos come from the amazing photo blog Imgur. Take heed of their awesome advice!
So, what’s been happening at Quote Roller and beyond this week?
- We are revving up for the first in a series of free webinars to help our clients and friends become more efficient and to make more money, all so they can enjoy their lives more. Make sure to sign up for our webinar Wednesday June 5 on “How to Automate Your Client Lifecycle.”
- We announced our most recent updates, including that we’ve doubled our proposal template library! A whole new propsal design — check it out! Plus, we have an iFrame integration, starting with Nimble, our API beta is out, and more!
- Next, we talked about the four questions your clients are contemplating when reading your proposal.
- And then, we gave you four tips when talking to a client after they’ve received your proposal. (Hint: it helps if you know if they’ve looked at your proposal yet and what they spent the most time staring at.)
- And then we asked you to consider: How do you know if your proposal is actually good?
- As we all get ready for the summer, we try to do as little as possible but still get into shape. How do you think these 19 quick steps could health up your life?