We’re publishing so many things now and reading so many great posts by great peeps in the proposal universe that we decided to start doing a Sunday Blog Round-Up of some of the week’s blogposts in our vast industry. Check out a few of our must-clicks!
- You simply must check out our discovery of the week, Robert Kennedy III, who simply amazes us with his positively inspiring road to success. We should learn something new every day.
- This week we interviewed proposal guru and excellently mustached Jayme Solokow and we just had to share our favorite post from his blog: “We Don’t Acknowledge People and Say ‘Thank You’ Enough!” — true story.
- Good ol’ Socrates taught us this week how to use Socratic Questioning to nail your proposal writing
- The Onion sarcastically slaughters corporate buzz words with a sad interviewee in “Man not sure he’s dynamic enough to work at local marketing firm.” Come on, we know we’ve all had this internal monologue.
- In our constant obsession with all things from The Oatmeal, we love their ode to Nikola Tesla, the greatest geek to ever live (and he didn’t even wear glasses and was well before the time of pocket protectors and Rubix cubes. Authentically geek.)
- How to choose the right words for your proposal
- And don’t forget to check our our Newest Software Updates!! Quote Roller now has groovy new pricing lists, expiration dates, preview mode to see it exactly what your client sees, and more!
Any suggestions for next week’s round-up? Tweet em to us @QuoteRoller or email firstname.lastname@example.org